This is a staple dinner in my winter diet. It’s really simple to make and so yummy to eat. Enjoy and tell me what you think.
Feeds 4 people
1 large onion chopped
1 Aubergine chopped
2 Packets of Halloumi
1 tin of tomatoes
3 tsp Mild Curry Powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1. Brown the onions in a large pan with oil.
2. Chop the halloumi in large chunks and add to pan – stir for 2 minutes. Tip: chop the halloumi in large chunks so that it does not disintegrate and once cooked can cut smaller.
3. Add the aubergine and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and add half a tin of water to the recipe.
5. Add in a squeeze of tomato purée and the curry powder and coriander.
6. Stir regularly and leave to simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the aubergines have cooked.
7. Serve with rice or quinoa and garnish with fresh coriander.